Amazon Truck Insurance Requirements
- An active DOT number with interstate authority
- A valid MC number.
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire.
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”.
- All required insurance policies including:
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate.
- Auto Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence, including a trailer replacement coverage of $50,000.
- Cargo coverage of least $100,000.
- Workers’ Compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates.
- Employer Liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence.
Recommended coverages for Amazon truckers
We can tailor a commercial commercial truck insurance package to your needs, anything from liability only to get you on the road, to full coverage.
Other common trucking operations
We can insure almost any type of commercial truck out there. Below is the most common we see.
States we can insurance for Amazon trucker
We can help put a competitive commercial truck insurance package together for you.